Saturday, October 2, 2010

Planning ahead Property Options

Hi,
    I've been interested in property options for some time now and planning ahead to travel up to either N.S.W or Queensland on a leisurely road trip with no time limits. I'd like some input and help from someone with experience in the trenches doing property options on residential townhouse lots or units.

I've studied and understand the concept quiet well and also written up my own property option document and know how to crunch the numbers having crunched the numbers on hundreds of deals and developed my own feasibility calculators.

Though because it's still relatively new to me and having not actually done one for REAL i was wandering if i could appeal to the good nature of someone reading this site to help gain some more knowledge and or a mentor to guide me and oversee me into the feasibility and concept of taking out an option with the view to on-sell to the market.

I'd be looking at areas going ahead with development potential in large regional towns of residential townhouses and or units but not in large cities. Towns with populations of 30,000 or more.

Obviously i have learned much about the development process having put one Development Application through council myself and worked closely with my Draft person putting that through to completion and completed the project as well as a five townhouse development in process right now as a long term project.

I'm skilled at putting a team together also have a Sydney based solicitor (family member) that has a Real Estate License and doing conveyancing for both Victoria and N.S.W.

If you would like to help and possibly meet up or chat via email please send an email to daniel@forpropertyinvestors.com


P.S. I'm no spring chicken in the industry and I'm sure i will be able to offer you some kind of knowledge and or experience or some other arrangement that you will benefit from for a win/win outcome. Email to sort out an arrangement that I'm sure you will benefit from.

[caption id="attachment_401" align="aligncenter" width="200" caption="Daniel Cameron"]Daniel Cameron[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment