Saturday, October 2, 2010

Jaffa goes to Hollywood

Some photos of a recent trip up North Australia. Sorry they are a bit self indulgent. But if wandering what this has to do with investing in residential properties. The time away revitalized me with a zest of energy to triple my investing once get down to earth again to complete renovations. The change was good medicine.

First things first though... I tracked wonder women down until she would let me take a shot. Then cat women turned up surprisingly... wow i was excited out of my skin, so happy. It was all happening! Marlin Monroe said "gosh... hello", they we're funny. No it's not Hollywood... only kidding, it was Movieworld on the Goldcoast Australia.

I had the most thrilling time i have had in my lifetime so far. All the day i walked around and at the end of the day didn't want to leave.

Had a drink in the Dirty Harry bar to start the day. Was a little nervy so downed one to settle the nerves.

Then so good to get all the cobwebs out of the mind going on all them exciting rides. I didn't get enough time on the first day by myself so i flew Nicole up on the next Saturday so we could enjoy some exciting times.

Lethal Weapon was madness but outstanding. So funny to watch all the people getting off the rides.

I took her to the movies. She enjoyed the four dimensionally screened Strep. Dragons sneeze on you and you feel the wet spray for REAL irk and the chair you're sitting in shakes. It's good value!

One of those rides scared the living hell out of me, truly, i walked out of their so accelerated i never experienced something so indescribable just felt so good. I got a hamburger from the John Wayne burger cafe and went on the John Wayne Valley ride up through the mountains. That's a nice journey!

I remember sitting on the bus on the way to the Sea Mist Palmbeach and thinking i was so tired and exhausted but it was such a mind blowing day.


No comments:

Post a Comment