Saturday, October 2, 2010

i buy houses to renovate

I wear these T-Shirts around. It was only a couple year ago in 2007 i did not have a cent to my name. All my things and personal possessions we're stolen i was laying in Hospital and i had no clothes to wear.

When the nurse instructed me that it would soon be time to begin your rehabilitation to train you to walk and get strong again. I thought to myself shit i've got no clothes on if i have to walk i will be walking around this Hospital in the nude.

I remember escaping from Hospital in my white hospital cloak. I could not walk so i used an oscillator to roll through the huge shopping complex to buy some strides and a couple shirts. "A full month lying in a hospital bed i can tell you in was a nice fun day out, but i got in trouble when i got back. The nurses had the police out looking for me.

I told the nurse, "you told me that i had to get dressed and get out of bed soon so i went to buy some clothes!".

These t-shirts below i designed myself! One of the wording was a suggestion from one of the forum member on another site.

It goes to show that humans will not care if you are left with nothing not even a shirt on your back. They literally stole everything. I had one red cent in the dash of the car and they stole that as well and my car, my clothes, my things, books everything.

These are the shirts i designed below. I can tell you they worked pretty well people stop me and talk to me about them, not complete strangers yet but i haven't tested them right out. It strikes up conversations with friends and acquaintances and really rives home what it is I'm on about.

I was trying to think up all sorts of business cards, ads and it came to me "yep I'm gunna make T-Shirt" i though yep that's what i will do. I'm a T-Shirt person i wear T-Shirts all the time and i hardly had any clothes to wear they we're nearly falling off me. I wear a shirt when i'm renovating, when i'm on the PC, going down the street, to appointments, everywhere. So I designed these T-Shirts and they really worked well. I'm not going to show my designs to everybody! Do you think i just tell people effective strategies that took me years over night!

Though i have not made finding out as hard for you. You only need to enter some silly username and an email to get full free access to the site! I can customize and sent you one of these successful shirt designs as well!{+++}

I can order these shirts for anyone if you would like one, tow or three they are $50 each and can have customized text put on them. If you want get in contact with me. You will need min of four in the order to make it worth while or get a friend to buy one as well. I gave T-Shirts to my friends! I have already got one person that bought two on a separate order.

ibuyhouseshare

cap_houses
learnsharetshirt

No comments:

Post a Comment