Saturday, October 2, 2010

My family settled on three houses this month

[caption id="attachment_1574" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="To my brother and sister"][/caption]Here's to my brother and sister.

We'll i don't know what it is but our family settled on three properties this month. We didn't plan it or anything and we each had different individual engenders. But it turned out all three of us bought one each. Mum said quote "that's unbelievable".

My oldest brother is in the process of settling on a property. My sister straight out bought and settled on a property. I am settling on a property near the end of this month.

It was like we all zero'd in on buying properties. It was exciting. I'm settling on a nice block. It's great to be back in town again and plenty of creative things to do on a great big private block.

I'm going to have a few chooks and a murray gray calf and do a few projects. This place only needs a cosmetic tidy up so looking forward to it being a little easier then the last three.

No comments:

Post a Comment